CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating history explores the dynamic relationship between overseas colonisation in Spanish America and the bodily experience of eating.
- Author BiographyRebecca Earle is Professor of History at the University of Warwick. Her previous publications include The Return of the Native: Indians and Mythmaking in Spanish America, 1810-1930 (2008).
- PrizesWinner of Bolton-Johnson Prize for Best Book in English on Latin American History 2013.
- Author(s)Rebecca Earle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Empire
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.