All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever your current financial situation, you must continue to strive for a viable retirement plan by finding the most effective ways to save, the best accounts to save in, and the right amount to save, as well as understanding how to insure against setbacks and handle the uncertainties of a shaky economy.
- Author BiographyTAYLOR LARIMORE has been dubbed by Money magazine as the Dean of the Vanguard Diehards, and Jack Bogle himself calls Taylor the King of the Bogleheads. Now eighty-six and retired, Larimore regularly spends several hours a day answering questions for free on the Bogleheads.org forum. MEL LINDAUER was dubbed the Prince of the Bogleheads by Jack Bogle. Together with Taylor Larimore, he initiated and continues to organize the grassroots Bogleheads annual meetings. Lindauer has been quoted in a number of newspapers and magazines and has appeared on CNNfn. RICHARD A. FERRI, CFA, is a key member of the growing Bogleheads brain trust and founder and CEO of the investment firm, Portfolio Solutions, LLC. He is the author of seven books, including The ETF Book: All You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds and The Power of Passive Investing, both published by Wiley. LAURA F. DOGU, called the Queen of the Bogleheads, participated as an investment panelist during the Bogleheads meetings for the last four years. Dogu is a career Foreign Service Officer with the U.S. Department of State.
- Author(s)Laura F. Dogu,Mel Lindauer,Richard A. Ferri,Taylor Larimore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight480 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byJohn C. Bogle
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.