All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionA play from Kay Adshead, exploring prejudice and racism in a new country. England.
- Author BiographyKay Adshead is an actor, director and poet as well as playwright. Her theatrical work includes: 'Thatcher's Women' (Paines Plough / The Tricycle Theatre / national tour); 'Bacillus' (The Royal Court / The Red Room); 'After the Party' (Liverpool Playhouse) and 'The Slug Sabbatical, a performance poem' (The Red Room).
- Author(s)Kay Adshead
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight191 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.