All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight496 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrea Ohidy
- Table Of ContentsBologna Process.- Comparative Education.- Central and Eastern Europe.- Higher Education.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Tamas Kozma is emeritus professor at the University of Debrecen, Institute of Educational Studies (Hungary). Dr. Magdolna Rebay is senior lecturer at the University of Debrecen, Institute of Educational Studies (Hungary). Dr. Andrea Ohidy is researcher at the University of Magdeburg, Institute of Education (Germany). Eva Szolar is junior researcher at the Partium Christian University (Oradea, Romania).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.