Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.43+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Crime & Thriller Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionA gruesome secret is about to be unearthed ...When a human skull is dug up in a garden near Boston, Dr Maura Isles is called in to investigate. She quickly discovers that the skeleton - that of a young woman - has been buried for over a hundred years. But who was the young woman? And how did she die?
- Author BiographyBestselling author Tess Gerritsen was a physician and brings to her novels her first-hand knowledge of emergency rooms and autopsy suites.
- Author(s)Tess Gerritsen
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date29/07/2016
- Weight274 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- bianvant24 May, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- elliejen823 Apr, 2012by
A gripping writer, easy to follow.
I'm converted. I love Tess Gerritsen's writing style. You're never left bored. She doesn't waffle, get's on with the drama and her style flows easily. You rarely have to re-read passages. She knows her stuff but doesn't blind the reader with scientific gumpf. She also adds nice touches of romance - quite rare in thrillers. If you're a bloke not into romance then skip those bits and delve instead into the gripping murder plots instead.
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.83
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.50Trending at £4.81
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.70Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £4.73