All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLuLing Young is now in her eighties, and finally beginning to feel the effects of old age. Trying to hold on to the evaporating past, she begins to write down all that she can remember of her life as a girl in China. Her daughter Ruth moves in and discovers the story of her tumultuous life.
- Author BiographyAmy Tan was born in California after her parents emigrated from China. She received her Master's degree in linguistics from San Jose University and has worked as a freelance business writer for major US corporations. She is also the author of the bestselling novels The Joy Luck Club, The Kitchen God's Wife and The Hundred Secret Senses. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Amy Tan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/05/2003
- Weight620 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.45
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.