All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSherman McCoy, Wall Street wunderkind, seems to have it all. But then he finds himself involved in a freak accident involving two black muggers, his Mercedes and his mistress. As a result McCoy learns that prosecutors, politicians and press are lining up to devour him with shameless relish.
- Author BiographyTom Wolfe is the author of such classics as The Kandy-Kolored Tangerine-Flake Streamline Baby, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test and A Man in Full among many other vibrant and opinionated works. One of the chief proponents of the 'new journalism', Wolfe is a cult figure, and a storyteller of Dickensian proportions. A native of Richmond, Virginia, he now lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Tom Wolfe
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Weight361 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.