All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph McDermott,Peter Burke
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight652 g
- Width70 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Author BiographyPeter Burke is emeritus professor of cultural history, University of Cambridge, Fellow of Emmanuel College, and Fellow of the British Academy. With Professor Asa Briggs he has written A Social History of the Media. Joseph McDermott is emeritus reader in Chinese history, University of Cambridge, and Fellow of St John's College. He has written widely on Song through Ming social and economic history, including A Social History of the Chinese Book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.