Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.09Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionA book of only 77 words - one word per page, nothing more, nothing less - that intends to inspire, provoke, enlighten, and challenge and change one's worldview. It offers an invitation to take a different look at these 77 key words - to ponder them, to meditate upon them, and to re-evaluate and re-embrace them.
- Author BiographyH. Wyatt Rollins spent much of his youth as a competitive golfer, and played for one of the nation's top collegiate golf teams. While considering a professional golf career, he also committed several years to studying the world's great spiritual and philosophical writings, and subsequently created The Book of Contemplation. He lives and works near Dalton, Georgia.
- Author(s)H. Wyatt Rollins
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.