The Book of David: How Preserving Families Can Cost Children's Lives by Richard J. Gelles (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the true story of a murdered child as a point of departure, a leading expert on family violence argues that society's first priority must be protecting children rather than preserving families.
- Author BiographyRichard Gelles, a leading expert on family violence and author of 11 books on the subject, is the director of the Family Violence Research Program at the University of Rhode Island, where he is also a professor of sociology and psychology.
- Author(s)Richard J. Gelles
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication28/03/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1997
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight228 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.