Consider these sponsored items
- £18.77Was:£29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing photography from Chicagos renowned Field Museum, this book explores 600 examples at actual size, alongside pattern details, clutch images, breeding range maps, and engravings of all the birds.
- Author BiographyMark E. Hauber is professor in the Animal Behavior and Conservation Program at Hunter College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)John Bates,Mark E. Hauber
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBook of Series
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Content NoteIllustrated in colour throughout
- Weight2190 g
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.