All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking, reader-friendly guide to contemporary ethical issues informs and challenges health care professionals, students, and faculty with a thorough and compassionate examination of the dilemmas faced when providing care for individuals suffering from substance use problems or addiction.
- Author BiographyCynthia M. A. Geppert is chief of behavioral care consultation and ethics at the New Mexico Veterans Affairs Health Care System in Albuquerque. She is also associate professor in the department of psychiatry and director of ethics education at the New Mexico School of Medicine and associate director of religious studies at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication25/06/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight264 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Edited byCynthia M. A. Geppert,Laura Weiss Roberts
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £2.29Trending at £2.85
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £20.05
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.60Trending at £17.06
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.