All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionWho knew that kids could be such great gardening companions? This book will inspire you to get dirty, plant seeds and enjoy a garden's delicious rewards with your children. Through simple, practical gardening advice with lots of engaging, family-friendly garden activities, this book provides guidance for working with your children in the garden.
- Author BiographyWhitney Cohen is an author, environmental educator and a science teacher. John Fisher has worked as a garden-based educator for most of his adult life, sharing teachable moments in the garden with thousands of children and adults.
- Author(s)John Fisher,Whitney Cohen
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Out-of-print date12/07/2016
- Content Note186 colour photographs
- Width205 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.