All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis a complete translation of Rainer Maria Rilke's The Book of Hours that restores to the English-speaking reader a critical work in the development of a significant figure in 20th-century German poetry.
- Author BiographyRAINER MARIA RILKE (1875-1926) is the author of Duino Elegies, Sonnets to Orpheus, and Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge. Bilingual editions of the Duino Elegies and New Poems are published by Northwestern University Press. ANNEMARIE S. KIDDER, interim associate pastor at Mt. Washington Presbyterian Church in Cincinnati, has translated works by Luise Schottroff, Raimon Panikkar, and Jurgen Becker.
- Author(s)Rainer Rilke
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- Language(s)English, German
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleEuropean Poetry Classics S.
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Translated byAnnemarie S. Kidder
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
- £6.25Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.