Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: The book of Indian crafts & Indian lore. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1928.
- Author BiographyJulian Harris Salomon was a historical expert of Native American culture when befriended by an Indian boy who made him his first set of bow and arrows. Since then, he had taken the mantle in reviving and studying the history of America's long historic culture.
- Author(s)Julian Harris Salomon
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight442 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.