Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.53
- £15.92Trending at £20.40
- £23.12Trending at £32.29
- £10.25Trending at £16.08
- £11.90Trending at £16.20
- £11.18Trending at £13.78
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the Book of Judges is essentially a political tract and not a historical account of the conquest of Israel and the rise of the monarch, or an ancient Israelite work of literary fiction.
- Author BiographyMarc Zvi Brettler is Professor of Hebrew Bible in the Department of Near Eastern and Judaic Studies, Brandeis University. His previous publications include The Creation of History in Ancient Israel, also published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Marc Zvi Brettler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2001
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleOld Testament Readings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.