All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.38Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £11.02Trending at £12.45
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionTraining legend Elaine Biech oversees this edited collection of classic activities and games created by stalwarts of the learning community and used successfully for years by professional, front-line trainers.
- Author BiographyElaine Biech is president and managing principal of ebb associates inc, an organizational development firm that helps organizations work through large-scale change. Biech is the author and editor of four dozen books, including Pfeiffer Annuals of Training and Consulting, 90 World-Class Activities by 90 World-Class Trainers, Training for Dummies, and others, all published by Wiley. Biech is the recipient of ASTD's highest honor, the Gordon M. Bliss award.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width204 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byElaine Biech
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.