All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to reducing household waste and stopping wasteful behaviour. It includes practical tips and ideas - from how to insulate your loft, to jazzing up your old clothes; growing your own food and keeping chickens.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Tracey Smith is the founder of National Downshifting week. She has been shortlisted for the ITV Eco Hero Award and writes for Good Energy and the Environment Agency. She also presents the radio show Slow Down and Green Up.
- Author(s)Tracey Smith
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/05/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width129 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £50.64Trending at £55.04
- £13.31Trending at £18.04
- £16.93Trending at £22.98
- £12.14Trending at £17.00
- £10.31Trending at £10.84
- £11.54Trending at £14.67
- £16.65Trending at £24.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.