All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note11 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPamela Sheingorn
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures Preface Introduction The Passion of Sainte Foy The Book of Sainte Foy's Miracles -Letter to Bishop Fulbert -Boon One -Book Two -Book Three -Book Four -Other Miracles of Sainte Foy The Translation of Sainte Foy The Song of Sainte Foy -translation by Robert L. A. Clark Notes Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyPamela Sheingorn is Professor of Art at Baruch College, CUNY, and Professor of Medieval Studies at the CUNY Graduate School.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £19.33Trending at £25.03
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £21.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.