All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.45Trending at £6.87
- £20.30Trending at £20.68
- £3.85Trending at £5.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.95
- £4.48Trending at £4.56
- £6.14Trending at £7.96
- £10.79Trending at £11.92
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of writings, which is arranged like St Andrews itself, where you can find an Art Deco cinema, a medieval spire, and a 1970s residential block, all on the same street. It contains stories by Meaghan Delahunt, AL Kennedy, and Sarah Hall; poems by Seamus Heaney, Paul Muldoon, and Don Paterson; and, memoirs by Kay Jamison and Ian Rankin.
- Author BiographyRobert Crawford is Professor of Modern Scottish Literature at St Andrews University. He received his MA from Glasgow University and his DPhil from Oxford. He is a founding Fellow of the English Association and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. He has taught at the universities of Oxford and Glasgow, and has been at St Andrews since 1989.
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert Crawford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.