All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the initial shock of diagnosis, and through his growing understanding of the world of hospitals and therapies, Cristovao Tezza threads the story of his son's life with his own. He struggles with the phantom of shame, as if his son's condition were an indication of his own worth, and yearns for a 'normal' world that is always out of reach.
- Author BiographyGary Greenberg is a practising psychotherapist and the author of Manufacturing Depression and The Noble Lie. He has written about the intersection of science, politics, and ethics for many publications, including Harper's, The New Yorker, Wired, The Nation, Rolling Stone, and Mother Jones, where he is a contributor. Dr Greenberg lives with his family in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Gary Greenberg
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight675 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.