All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of female identity within the Christian faith, tracing a path to self-discovery and empowerment through the diverse experiences of Christian womanhood.
- Author BiographyAmy F. Davis Abdallah, PhD, is a passionate wife and mother who writes, teaches and preaches in the United States and abroad. Woman, the rite of passage she pioneered, has been empowering its many participants for years. Amy is also an Associate Professor of Theology and Bible at Nyack College.
- Author(s)Amy F. Davis Abdallah
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.