Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook on bivvybag skills and expeditions. Accounts of bivvybag nights and expeditions, both nice and nasty, alternate with practical chapters on lightweight kit. Finally a selection of bivvybag expeditions. Hilarious (and informative) reading! An updated second edition.
- Author BiographyRonald Turnbull was one of the first people to walk the Southern Upland Way. He is a runner as well as a walker, and in 1986 was awarded the Long Distance Trophy of the Fell Running Association for a non-stop journey over the 148 hills of Southern Scotland. Outside the Southern Uplands he walks, climbs and runs in the Highlands and sometimes in England.
- Author(s)Ronald Turnbull
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note16 colour and 38 b&w photos, 5 sketch maps
- Weight180 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.