All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed description and guide to best contemporary farming practice, including agriculture, dairying and livestock farming, first published in 1842.
- Author(s)Henry Stephens
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 19th Century
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note223 b/w illus.
- Weight1030 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.