All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive history of the first generation Mazda MX-5 - also known as the Miata or Eunos Roadster. A fully revised version of an old favourite, now focussing on the original NA series, this book covers all major markets, and includes stunning contemporary photography gathered from all over the world.
- Author BiographyBorn in Coventry, once the heart of the British motor industry, Brian Long is a professional writer with a passion for vintage and sporting machinery. A trained mechanical engineer and a long-term owner of both the MX-5 and rotary Mazdas, he has had a strong connection with Mazda products for well over a decade. Married to Miho, and with two children (Louis and Sophie-Mercedes), Brian now lives just outside Tokyo, and spends much of his free time with Thoroughbred horses. He has had over 60 books published, including many works on Japanese marques.
- Author(s)Brian Long
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Weight821 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- torestrom27 Oct, 2016by
Great book about the MX-5 history
This is a great book who covers the entire history of the beloved MX-5 from the hard fought early ideas and all the way.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.