All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFunctions as a portrait of small-town America emerging from frontier status into the corruption and violence of the Jazz age. This account of a struggling midwestern coal town profiles small-time bootlegger Kelly Wagle, whose mysterious career, and suspected involvement with two unsolved murder cases, had a lasting impact on his community.
- Author(s)John E. Hallwas
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication13/05/1999
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.02Trending at £12.46
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £14.01Trending at £20.38
- £4.10Trending at £7.99
- £10.58Trending at £12.95
- £13.51Trending at £18.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.