Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £154.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £48.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionSecondly, it gives an account of Edgeworth expansion. The first two chapters deal with the bootstrap and Edgeworth expansion respectively, while chapters 3 and 4 bring these two themes together, using Edgeworth expansion to explore and develop the properties of the bootstrap.
- Author(s)Peter Hall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/1997
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 354 p.
- Weight1150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1995. Corr. 2nd printing 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.