Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough yet understandable introduction to the boundary element method presents an attractive alternative to the finite element method. It not only explains the theory but also presents the implementation of the theory into computer code.
- Author BiographyGernot Beer is Professor and head of the Institute for Structural Analysis at the Graz University of Technology. He has been involved in the development, teaching and application of the BEM and the coupled BEM/FEM and has written several texts on the subject. He is the author of the commercial program BEFE and heads the development of its successor BEFE++. Ian M. Smith is Professor of Engineering at the University of Manchester. He has consulted widely on engineering projects and has written several texts on applied numerical analysis. Christian Dunser is staff scientist at the Institute for Structural Analysis at the Graz University of Technology. Since his diploma thesis he has been working on the BEM and its application to geotechnical problems, in particular tunnelling.
- Author(s)Christian Duenser,Gernot Beer,Ian Smith
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight855 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.