Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £8.37Trending at £8.50
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £3.89Trending at £5.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a highly original yet accessible study of the debate between modernity and postmodernity. It clearly explains and examines the central problem of the debate: whether the use of reason is an emancipatory or enslaving force.
- Author(s)Emilia Steuerman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleProblems of Modern European Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.