All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoy hides behind his wall because he doesn't trust people and he knows how it feels to be hurt and let down. That is until Someone Kind arrives on the other side of his wall. This colour picture book will help children aged 4-9 who have experienced trauma, loss or neglect to come to terms with their experiences and to build healthy relationships.
- Author BiographyAli Redford is an adoptive parent of siblings who has worked in education, theatre and marketing. She has been through a lot of family therapy and, on a good day, seems to be coming out the other side, touch wood. Kara Simpson is a freelance illustrator and mother of two. They live in the South of England.
- Author(s)Ali Redford,Plum Stickleberry
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notefull colour, fully illustrated throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kara Simpson
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £5.78Trending at £6.98
- £7.95Trending at £8.31
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £9.99Trending at £12.79
- £6.51Trending at £12.99
- £2.45Trending at £2.99
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.