Consider these sponsored items
- £12.97Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionADHD has cast a long shadow over Daniel's life, and over that of his mother Alison. In this candid account of life with an ADHD child, Alison openly discusses her family's experiences with education, the police, and medication.
- Author BiographyAlison M. Thompson is the founder of ADHD Kids and a trained NLP Practitioner and Life Coach, a route she was propelled down due to the ongoing experience of raising a son with ADHD. She works to educate parents and teachers on understanding and dealing with ADHD in children. In 2008, Alison was nominated and shortlisted for the mother@work Most Exceptional Working Mother Award.
- Author(s)Alison M. Thompson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Foreword byRory Bremner
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.