All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to - the Boykin spaniel - the state dog of South Carolina. It chronicles the breed's history, profiles the dog's distinctive personality, describes its sterling abilities, and records the fond memories of a distinguished cast of trainers and owners.
- Author BiographyLynn Kelley served as a division associate director with the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education until his retirement in 2009, when he was presented with the State of South Carolina's Order of the Silver Crescent for his distinguished service. He is also the author of a children's book, The First Boykin Spaniels: The Story of Dumpy and Singo.
- Author(s)Lynn Kelley,Mike Creel
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note35 colour & 51 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.31Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £12.98
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.