All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers some of the most pressing questions about life's nature and value. This title argues that evidence requires the abandonment of many traditional ideas about the soul, free will, and immortality, and shows how brain science matters for fundamental issues about reality, morality, and the meaning of life.
- Author BiographyPaul Thagard is professor of philosophy and director of the cognitive science program at the University of Waterloo, Canada. His books include Hot Thought: Mechanisms and Applications of Emotional Cognition and How Scientists Explain Disease.
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Paul Thagard
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.