All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of new essays examines the brain-in-a-vat scenario and its implications, analyses and impact.
- Author BiographySanford C. Goldberg is Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Department of Philosophy at Northwestern University, Illinois, and Professorial Fellow in the Department of Philosophy and Eidyn Research Centre at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. He is the author of Anti-Individualism: Mind and Language, Knowledge and Justification (Cambridge, 2007), Relying on Others: An Essay in Epistemology (2010) and Assertion: A Philosophical Essay on Assertoric Speech (2015). He is also the editor of Internalism and Externalism in Semantics and Epistemology (2007) and Externalism, Self-Knowledge, and Skepticism: New Essays (Cambridge, forthcoming, 2015).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- Series TitleClassic Philosophical Arguments
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySanford C. Goldberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.