Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBrand Enigma provides a refreshing antidote to tired, conventional approaches to business development, marketing and innovation. The premise for this book is that the brand embodies the spirit of the business and, properly understood, can enable the enterprise to raise innovation, business development and performance to new levels.
- Author BiographyDuncan Bruce is Executive Creative Director and partner at The Brand Conspiracy ltd, a leading, international brand strategy and innovation consultancy. Duncan is also an architect of the Brand Dream Model which he has developed and applied in scores of client assignments in the US and Europe. He has extensive experience in brand strategy, development and innovation and has worked with many of the world's leading brands and corporations. Much of his work has been in the USA and Canada, He spends much of his time working with multinational companies with global brands. Duncan is also Chairman of The Youth Conspiracy, a brand strategy and development consultancy specializing in the youth market. David Harvey is Managing Director of Business Intelligence, a research, publishing and event company specialising in the exploration of innovative business and management practices. He is an experienced writer and journalist who has worked for and contributed to a range of publications including The Director magazine, The Observer, The Independent and other nationals, as well as business and specialist media. David has authored several titles for Business Intelligence and other publishers. As a consultant, he has worked with Duncan on Brand Dream assignments and has an inside understanding of the Brand Dream Model.
- Author(s)David Harvey,Duncan Bruce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2017
- Weight1 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.