All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a unified theory of brand. This work shows how strategic or creative approach of thinking can unite to produce a charismatic brand . It also helps you learn: the five essential disciplines of brand-building; how branding is changing the dynamics of competition; the three most powerful questions to ask about any brand; and more.
- Author BiographyMarty Neumeier's professional mission is to incite business revolution by unleashing the power of design thinking. He does this by writing books, conducting workshops, and speaking internationally about the power of brand, innovation, and design. His bestselling whiteboard books include THE BRAND GAP, ZAG, and THE DESIGNFUL COMPANY. His video, MARTY NEUMEIER'S INNOVATION WORKSHOP, combines highlights from all three books into a hands-on learning experience. Marty serves as Director of Transformation at Liquid Agency, and divides his writing time between California and southwest France.
- Author(s)Marty Neumeier
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.