All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionPRAISE FOR THE BRAND WHO CRIED WOLF <p> Powerful brands command. Read this insightful book and allowScott to share how to make your brand stand out and deliver youbuckets of money! Mark Victor Hansen, bestselling author of the ChickenSoup for the Soul(r) series <p> Deming's approach to branding is not about gimmicks.
- Author BiographyScott Deming is an international speaker, trainer, and business consultant who delivers high-energy sales and customer service presentations and seminars to associations and corporations across the globe, over 100 times a year. He formerly ran his own national marketing and advertising firm, RCI, which he grew into a multimillion-dollar business.
- Author(s)Scott Deming
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.