CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.55Trending at £5.59
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.32Trending at £6.98
- £5.72Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.49
- £6.76Trending at £8.98
- £4.45Trending at £5.60
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many books on Sir Francis Walsingham, Elizabeth the First's Secretary of State and Spymaster, but very little on his daughter, Frances, who is comparatively unknown though closely connected with the greatest of that era.
- Author BiographyAngela McLeod was born in 1937. She and her husband spent many years in the Far East where their four children were born. Research into the life of Frances Walsingham began in Tokyo and was completed after Angela returned to England. During her career she has worked for the Lifeboats, National Garden Scheme and, primarily, the Motor Neurone Disease Association. She now lives on an island off the coast of Scotland.
- Author(s)Angela McLeod
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/09/2016
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.