All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn impressive photographic tribute to a particularly iconic aircraft type. Features striking colour photographs throughout, many of which have never been published before.
- Author BiographyMichael Leek has long had an interest in all the various technological developments of military aviation. In addition to writing books, it is through digital photography that his interest in military aviation continues. He is the author of The Art of Nautical Illustrationand The Encyclopaedia of Airbrush Techniques, and has contributed to many others. The book, Military Low Flying in the UK, was published by Pen and Sword in February 2012. His aviation photographs have been published in many magazines. He lives in Portknockie, Scotland.
- Author(s)Michael Leek
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIntegrated black and white and 150 colour images
- Weight1256 g
- Width172 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.