Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe first behind the scenes account of the general election to hit the shelves, The British General Election of 2010 is a must-read for anyone wanting to know how the action unfolded.
- Author BiographyDennis Kavanagh is Emeritus Professor of Politics at the University of Liverpool, UK. His extensive works include Thatcherism and British Politics, British Politics: Continuities and Change, and he has been involved in every one of the Palgrave Macmillan election studies since February 1974. Philip Cowley is Professor of Parliamentary Government at the University of Nottingham, UK. His many publications include The Rebels: How Blair Mislaid His Majority and Conscience and Parliament.
- Author(s)Dennis Kavanagh,Philip Cowley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight725 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDennis Kavanagh,Philip Cowley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.