All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe period 1850 to 1900 witnessed the most far reaching changes sporting gun and rifle design had ever experienced. Prior to this, changes had been pedestrian and the muzzle-loader still ruled the day in 1850 as it had done for previous centuries.
- Author BiographyThis is Donald Dallas's fifth book on the history of gunmaking. His previous books encompassed detailed histories of renowned gunmakers Boss, Purdey and Holland & Holland.
- Author(s)D. Dallas
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSwan Hill Press
- Content NoteColour and b&w photographs throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.