All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of representations of the British working class in 20th-century literature and film. John Kirk reasserts the importance of class as a category of critical analysis through a wide-ranging discussion of the changing nature, status and ideological concerns of working-class writing.
- Author BiographyDr John Anthony Kirk was an American historian, journalist, educator and bibliographer.
- Author(s)John Kirk
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.