CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionMona Martinsen was a tall, striking, visionary sculptor studying in Paris. John G Neihardt was a short, brilliant, but impoverished poet and writer. This work tells the story of how the sculptor and the poet met, fell in love, raised a family, and grew old together.
- Author BiographyHilda Martinsen Neihardt (1916-2004) was the daughter of John G. Neihardt and Mona Martinsen. She is the author of Black Elk and Flaming Rainbow: Personal Memories of the Lakota Holy Man and John Neihardt and the editor of Black Elk Lives: Conversations with the Black Elk Family, both available in Bison Books editions.
- Author(s)Hilda Martinsen Neihardt
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.