The Broken Bridge: Fiction from Expatriates in Literary Japan by Stone Bridge Press (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.49+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbsorbing fiction from Outsiders in a land that does not absorb foreigners easily.
- Author BiographyDonald Richie has been writing about Japan for over 50 years from his base in Tokyo and is the author of over 40 books and hundreds of essays and reviews. He is widely admired for his incisive film studies on Ozu and Kurosawa, and for his stylish and incisive observations on Japanese culture.
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Kamata
- Introduction byDonald Richie,Donald Ritchie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £9.62Trending at £11.42
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £6.48Trending at £7.98
- £6.93Trending at £8.98
- £6.92Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.