All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the dynamics of ethnonationalism in Cyprus, a country mired in a decades-long struggle fueled by ethnic rivalry. Analysing Cyprus' historic conflict, this book examines the logic of nationalist thinking, assesses the rise of Greek and Turkish nationalism, and traces the division of Greek and Turkish Cypriots since independence in 1960.
- Author BiographyHarry Anastasiou is associate professor in the Conflict Resolution Graduate Program and an affiliate of the International Studies Program at Portland State University. He has written numerous articles in the field of peace and conflict resolution.
- Author(s)Harry Anastasiou
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSyracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.