All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Burns was born on 25th January, 1759 in Ayr, Scotland. He wrote the famous poems To a Mouse , Holy Wullie , Tam O'Shanter , Ae Fond Kiss , among many more. This book is a guide on how to organise your own Burns' Night at home - from the shopping list you must take to buy the necessaries for the recipes, to music and poetry from Burns.
- Author BiographyThe Broons' Burns Night is written by the entire Broons family, each contributing wit, wisdom and experience.
- Author(s)Broon Family
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaverley Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width207 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.