All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £5.00Trending at £5.80
- £13.98Trending at £19.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.93
- £7.57Trending at £9.92
- £8.42Trending at £9.94
- £6.81Trending at £7.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents essays addressing issues such as the Jewish context of early Christianity; the person of James; his literary message and mission; James and Jesus; and James in relation to Peter and Paul.
- Author BiographyBruce Chilton is Bernard Iddings Bell Professor of Religion, Chaplain of the College and Executive Director of the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York. Jacob Neusner is Distinguished Service Professor of the History and Theology of Judaism and Bard Center Fellow at the Bard College Institute of Advanced Theology in Annondale-on-Hudson, New York. He is the author of several books, including Judaism When Christianity Began, The Emergence of Judaism, and the popular textbook World Religions in America, all of which are available from WJK.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBruce D. Chilton,Jacob Neusner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.