CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- Author(s)Robert L. Allen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction 2 From Corsicana to California 3 Working for Pullman 4 Building the Brotherhood 5 The Struggle against Pullman for a Contract 6 The NAACP, Community Struggles, and Family Life 7 World War II and Leveraging the Power of the Brotherhood 8 FEPC: Struggle and Success 9 A Life Lived in the Struggle
- Author BiographyRobert L. Allen--professor, author, and editor--recently retired as Adjunct Professor of African American Studies and Ethnic Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author, among other books, of Black Awakening in Capitalist America.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.