All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1950s, when the Cold War was at its peak, two immensely powerful brothers led the US into a series of foreign adventures whose effects are still shaking the world. In this book, the story of John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles is the story of America. It illuminates and helps explain the modern history of the US and the world.
- Author BiographyStephen Kinzer is the author of Reset, Overthrow, All the Shah's Men, and numerous other books. An award-winning foreign correspondent, he served as the New York Times's bureau chief in Turkey, Germany, and Nicaragua and as the Boston Globe's Latin America correspondent. He is a visiting fellow at the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University, contributes to The New York Review of Books, and writes a column on world affairs for The Guardian. He lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Stephen Kinzer
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note8-page black-&-white photograph insert
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.