All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the darkest days of World War II, the British planned a daring airborne operation to capture the secret of the German radar. Lead by Major John Frost, a company of paratroopers dropped into Bruneval on the French coast, and quickly neutralized a small German garrison. This book tells the story of one of the greatest raids of World War II.
- Author BiographyKen Ford was born in Hampshire in 1943. He trained as an engineer and spent almost thirty years in the telecommunications industry before a change in career led him to become a full-time military historian. He is the author of over twenty books on various aspects of World War II. Ken now lives in Southampton. The author lives in Southampton, UK.
- Author(s)Ken Ford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleRaid
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.